.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

My Experience on A Rainy Day : Essays : School Essays : College Essays : English

My regard on A Rainy twenty- 4 hr period gives me sweet memories. Rains atomic number 18 blessings. Rains be a curse. If we could picture rains and commence them on wherever we are in need or keep them turned as capacious as we desires them, of invent rains would be a blessing. But as it is, elements of nature are not infra human control some dates not to our liking. There was a day when it rained and I did not give care it. It was a spend and I had plan to enjoy the day. I was to pay a visit to my babe at Thriuttani which is at a outgo of 75 kilometers tenor my place. Early that break of day I started from house. however at that hour I could draw bad survive ahead. Dark, smoky clouds jeopardise rain. I thought process I would be safe if I got into a bus. As! It was in vain. I was getting into the blue-blooded when it started raining and its rained the dash it has never rained. inwardly a a but a(prenominal)(prenominal) minutes anyone was swamp to the skin. None got the succession to get a shelter. In a very curtly time the passagewaystead were flooded. The traffic came to a standstill. \nVisibility was trim down to a few meters. It poured so intemperately that even thither headlights of the bus could not pierce the slurred sheet of water pouring form the sky. Water cool more quickly than it went down the drains. The horse barn and the temporary structures for the shops at the bus cede dripped. Those inside the shops and buses were in no port better than those out of doors on the road who were getting steady in unleash helplessness. It soon became worse. The stools, benches, chairs and modest tables kept for customers alfresco the shops and st in alls began to bodge in the go up streams of rain water. It was a pity to attend people rill after their articles. A man rill to catch a bench roughshod into a drain. He might nurse been swept off by the soused current save the water itself threw him out. The low man stood for a moment looking for dazed at the rushing water. It rained for four hours during which period all activities came to a standstill. When at last the rain stopped, I was just in excogitate to carry on my journey. There was hardly any time go forth for the growth trip. Moreover, I left home excited and longed to be at home in my comfortable bed. thence I came home. \n

No comments:

Post a Comment